Knowledge is the gold of nowadays
Enjoy and share valuable information to make better solutions
How to: Connect amoCRM with Onlizer
amoCRM is easy-to-use, web based, hosted CRM for small businesses. It provides lead management, sales pipeline, & contact management with user friendly UI. This "How-to" article describing how to connect amoCRM account with Onlizer to automate your sales, customer support and other business processes.
- To get started, let's go to Onlizer Portal. To do this, enter "portal.onlizer.com" in the browser's address line or use the quick link. Log in into portal using your email or username and password.
- Now we need to add your Pipedrive account to Onlizer. For this go to the "Connection Hub" section in the Navigation menu (left side of the screen).
- This section contains a list of all of your third-party services connected to Onlizer. Do not worry if you have an empty list at the moment, soon the names of your services will appear here. To add a new service, click on the "Add new service connection" link.
- Now you will be redirected to Onlizer Connect portal and a list of services will appear. You can connect any of them to your project and use them in your business logic. The list contains a batch of services and we constantly update it. Find tile with amoCRM icon and title and click it.
- At the next screen, you will see form where you need to fill next information:
- Subdomain. Your amoCRM portal subdomain, you can find it in browser address bar after log into amoCRM account (like <subdomain>.amocrm.ru or <subdomain>.amocrm.com)
- Login. Your amoCRM login
- Hash (API Key). Your API key. To find API key:
- Click on top of menu to open your profile information
- Copy API key at the bottom of the screen
- After a successful connection established, you will be redirected to Connections Hub page and newly created amoCRM connection will be shown there.