Knowledge is the gold of nowadays
Enjoy and share valuable information to make better solutions
Select or change subscription plan
You can setup, upgrade or downgrade your subscription plan at any time. For this read and perform steps described in this tutorial.
- To get started, let's go to Onlizer Portal. To do this, enter "portal.onlizer.com" in the browser's address line or use the quick link. Log in into portal using your email or username and password.
- After you was logged-in select Billing section at Navigation menu (left side of the screen)
- On the billing screen click on "Change" button in the "Billing plan" section (near current billing plan name)
- On the next screen select billing plan that perfectly covers your needs and click "Subscribe" button.
- We use Paddle to process payments so you will see next checkout form
- Select your country and enter ZIP code (may be not required). This is required to check any regional restrictions or additional fees in checkout process.
- Then click on the preferred payment way (card or PayPal). Also if you have any coupon, provided by Onlizer or our partner you can enter it there - just click "Add coupon" link.
- Fill your data required to process payment. For example if you selected card you will need to fill card number, expiration month/year and CVV code. Pay attention: Onlizer don't receive and don't store this billing data.
- Click "Pay Now" button and complete checkout process. Close form after payment was processed. This will refresh page and show you new subscription information (can take few minutes to update).
- Attention! If anything went wrond during checkout process please contact us using built-in chat or send email to email@example.com. Thank you for using Onlizer!