Knowledge is the gold of nowadays
Enjoy and share valuable information to make better solutions
How to: Connect GetResponse with Onlizer
GetResponse provides a new vision and functionality for email marketing. Using GetResponse you can send email newsletters, schedule campaigns, online surveys, and follow-up autoresponders. This tool provides a simple and easy interface with free sign up. No-code GetResponse integration with other services using Onlizer allows you to automate communication and marketing activities, send subscribers data to CRM, connect GetResponse with payment systems (like 2Checkout, PayPal) and many other automated scenarios.
This article describing how to connect GetRespone account with Onlizer to save subscriptions for email campaigns and use other service features.
- If you not created Onlizer account yet, register for free now
- To connect Kajabi with Onlizer use button below
- You'll be redirected to GetResponse connection section in Onlizer Connect service.
- To create GetResponse connection you need to provide next data:
A) GetResponse API key. An API key is required to access GetResponse from Onlizer. You can find it in GetResponse My Account » Integrations & API » APIIf you don't have any API keys yet click "Generate API Key" buttonProvide name of API Key (for example "Onlizer")Save new key using "Generate" button, copy it and paste in Onlizer Connect form.B) GetResponse Login (email). Email (login) you used for access to GetResponse account.
- Press Authorize button. After a successful connection, you will be redirected to Connections Hub page and newly created GetResponse connection will be shown there.