Knowledge is the gold of nowadays
Enjoy and share valuable information to make better solutions
How to: Connect GMail with Onlizer
Gmail (Google Mail) is one of the most popular email services in the world. This "How-to" article describing how to connect GMail account with Onlizer to send and receive emails and use other service features.
- To get started, let's go to Onlizer Portal. To do this, enter "portal.onlizer.com" in the browser's address line or use the quick link. Log in into portal using your email or username and password.
- Now we need to add your GMail account to Onlizer. For this go to the "Connection Hub" section in the Navigation menu (left side of the screen).
- This section contains a list of all of your third-party services connected to Onlizer. Do not worry if you have an empty list at the moment, soon the names of your services will appear here. To add a new service, click on the "Add new service connection" link.
- Now you will be redirected to Onlizer Connect portal and a list of services will appear. You can connect any of them to your project and use them in your business logic. The list contains a batch of services and we constantly update it. Find tile with GMail icon and title "GMail API" and click it.
- At the next screen, you asked to prompt GMail email to connect. Enter this information and then press the "check" button.
- At the next steps, you may be asked to login into your GMail account and grant access for Onlizer application (press Allow button on the screen with the request).
- Attention! At the current moment (April 2019) Google changed the verification process for apps using OAuth. We are in progress to be verified but it takes some time so after step 6 you will see an alert screen (as shown below). To proceed with connection click Advanced > Go to onlizer.com. This section will be removed after Onlizer be verified by Google team.
- After successful connection, you will be redirected to Connections Hub page and newly created GMail connection will be shown there.