Knowledge is the gold of nowadays
Enjoy and share valuable information to make better solutions
How to: Connect GetCourse with Onlizer
GetCourse is a sales and training platform. For trainers, teachers, information businessmen. It will help in conducting seminars, trainings, courses, face-to-face and online classes. The platform combines training management tools, customer relationship management (CRM), mailing lists, the whole site using CMS, tasks, processes, analytics and so on. This "How-to" article describing how to connect GetCourse account with Onlizer to automate your sales, customer support and other processes for your online business.
- To get started, let's go to Onlizer Portal. To do this, enter "portal.onlizer.com" in the browser's address line or use the quick link. Log in into portal using your email or username and password.
- Now we need to add your GetCourse account to Onlizer. For this go to the "Connection Hub" section in the Navigation menu (left side of the screen).
- This section contains a list of all of your third-party services connected to Onlizer. Do not worry if you have an empty list at the moment, soon the names of your services will appear here. To add a new service, click on the "Add new service connection" link.
- Now you will be redirected to Onlizer Connect portal and a list of services will appear. You can connect any of them to your project and use them in your business logic. The list contains a batch of services and we constantly update it. Find tile with GetCourse icon and title and click it.
- At the next screen, you will see form where you need to fill next information:
- Login. Your GetCourse login
- API Key. Your GetCourse API key. To find API key:
- Open next address with your browser http://your_account.getcourse.ru/saas/account/api
- Press "Generate secret key" button
- Copy API key and paste it into form
- To save your connection press "Connect" button. After a successful connection established, you will be redirected to Connections Hub page and newly created GetCourse connection will be shown there.