Knowledge is the gold of nowadays
Enjoy and share valuable information to make better solutions
How to: Connect Google Spreadsheets with Onlizer
Google Sheets is an spreadsheets service from Google available on all your devices and has all the features you come to expect from spreadsheet software. Sheets also allows you to collaborate with others in real time, share and gather valuable information, calculate metrics and solve other tasks. This "How-to" article describing how to connect Google Sheets account with Onlizer to write and read online tables (spreadsheets) and use other service features.
- To get started, let's go to Onlizer Portal. To do this, enter "portal.onlizer.com" in the browser's address line or use the quick link. Log in into portal using your email or username and password.
- Now we need to add your GMail account to Onlizer. For this go to the "Connection Hub" section in the Navigation menu (left side of the screen).
- This section contains a list of all of your third-party services connected to Onlizer. Do not worry if you have an empty list at the moment, soon the names of your services will appear here. To add a new service, click on the "Add new service connection" link.
- Now you will be redirected to Onlizer Connect portal and a list of services will appear. You can connect any of them to your project and use them in your business logic. The list contains a batch of services and we constantly update it. Find tile with Google Sheets icon and title and click it.
- At the next screen, you asked to prompt Google Sheets account email to connect. Enter this information and then press the "check" button.
- At the next steps, you may be asked to login into your Google account and grant access for Onlizer application (press Allow button on the screen with the request).
- Attention! At the current moment (January 2019) Google changed the verification process for apps using OAuth. We are in progress to be verified but it takes some time so after step 6 you will see an alert screen (as shown below). To proceed with connection click Advanced > Go to onlizer.com. This section will be removed after Onlizer be verified by Google team.
- After successful connection, you will be redirected to Connections Hub page and newly created Google Sheets connection will be shown there.