Knowledge is the gold of nowadays
Enjoy and share valuable information to make better solutions
How to: Connect Pipedrive with Onlizer
Pipedrive is a sales CRM built for minimum Input & maximum Output. It is used by over 80000 businesses due to simple pricing and user friendly UI. This "How-to" article describing how to connect Pipedrive account with Onlizer to automate your sales, customer support and other business processes.
- To get started, let's go to Onlizer Portal. To do this, enter "portal.onlizer.com" in the browser's address line or use the quick link. Log in into portal using your email or username and password.
- Now we need to add your Pipedrive account to Onlizer. For this go to the "Connection Hub" section in the Navigation menu (left side of the screen).
- This section contains a list of all of your third-party services connected to Onlizer. Do not worry if you have an empty list at the moment, soon the names of your services will appear here. To add a new service, click on the "Add new service connection" link.
- Now you will be redirected to Onlizer Connect portal and a list of services will appear. You can connect any of them to your project and use them in your business logic. The list contains a batch of services and we constantly update it. Find tile with Pipedrive icon and title and click it.
- At the next screen, you will see two modes of connection: 1) Connect using Pipedrive email and password or 2) Connect using email and API key
- If you choose to use email and password: prompt them into related fields and press Authorize button
- If you choose to use email and API Key: switch to the related tab at the form, then, get your Pipedrive API key, prompt values in email and API Key fields and press Authorize button
- After a successful connection established, you will be redirected to Connections Hub page and newly created Pipedrive connection will be shown there.