Knowledge is the gold of nowadays
Enjoy and share valuable information to make better solutions
How-to: Connect SMSC.ua with Onlizer
- Oct 20, 2018
SMSC.ua is convenient stable service for SMS-dispatches all over the world with reasonable prices, flexible tariffs, receiving and processing incoming SMS-messages. This "How-to" article describing how to connect SMSC.ua account with Onlizer to send SMS and use other service features.
- To get started, let's go to Onlizer Portal. To do this, enter "portal.onlizer.com" in the browser's address line or use the quick link. Log in into portal using your email or username and password.
- Now we need to add your SMSC account to Onlizer. For this go to the "Connection Hub" section in the Navigation menu (left side of the screen).
- This section contains a list of all of your third-party services connected to Onlizer. Do not worry if you have an empty space here, soon the names of your services. To add a new service, click on the "Add new service connection" link.
- Now you will be redirected to Onlizer Connect portal and a list of services will appear. You can connect any of them to your project and use them in your business logic. The list contains a batch of services and we constantly update it. Find tile with SMSC icon and title and click it.
- At the next screen, you can select a type of account you want to connect. If you already have SMSC account select "Connect self-owned SMSC account" option.
- At the next step enter your SMSC account name and password, then press the "Connect" button.
- After successful connection, you will be redirected to Connections Hub page and newly created SMSC connection will be shown there.